My Family



This is my family


Hello, this is my family, and is made up of father, mother, two brothers and a nephew. And of course I do.


My father is short and self-employed; my mother is a woman with cinnamon skin and hair black as night, dedicated to beware; It is an extraordinary woman; my sister is what might be called a big, beautiful woman who is dedicated to taking care of your home, it's already been a great support in my life; my brother who is the youngest of the family, is tall and of medium build, study journalism but works for Airline Avianca in your Call Center, is absent in the picture but no less dear; and my only nephew who fondly call for "flea" just started studying.


AudioPal Widget: Come and create your very own AudioPal widget.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario